芝音

願跟知音人分享生活點滴,有緣聽到芝音者,何不暫且遠離煩憂,呷一口清茶,留言相聚。

Name: 芝芝
Location: Hong Kong

曾是不折不扣的時裝界女強人,因緣際會現任全職家庭主婦,好好享受人生,閒時寫作。喜愛茗茶、烹飪、園藝、室內設計、寫作、旅行,欣賞所有人、事、物的真善美。

Friday, August 27, 2010

痛心疾首

和很多香港人一樣,大家也希望放低仇恨,走出陰霾。剛看完晚間新聞,心確實很痛。痛在為何殺人兇手還可大無斯樣回鄉風光大葬,家人還可替你蓋國旗,放官帽?屋內屋外還可貼滿昔日的英勇事蹟,勝利笑容?冷血兇徒化身人民英雄麼?遑論兇手何其無辜,受過甚麼屈辱,欠你的是你的好政府,你親手毁了無數家庭的幸福是事實。大家所受的苦不是你兒子一句冷漠的「對不起,結果不是我們預計的。」可以彌補。訪問末段還說你的家人希望修補中菲關係。中菲關係?Who cares? 有甚麼比人命重要?你國人關注的只是受損的旅遊業和可能的中國制裁。我們看到的是無辜的人命斷送他方。人為的意外可以處理得更好。面對你荒唐的政府,我們還可理性地分善辨惡。面對你風光的下場,我本人痛心疾首。

2 Comments:

Anonymous nga nga said...

… 憤怒了! 悲痛了!

… 是菲元首, 是菲政府, 是菲警察, 是菲學生, 是菲…, ... ... ...; 他們的舉動, 態度, 言語, ... ... ..., 連日來, 一次又一次挑戰我們傷痛之心, 不滿和憤怒的情緒. ...

... 我們不要假惺惺的道歉說話! …

... 我們不是麻木不仁的! 我們不是愚蠢的! 我們不是懦弱的! 我們沒有一身龜縮功! 我們沒有猾辯的嘴巴! … … …

... 香港特區政府對菲律賓發出黑色旅遊警示是正確及必須的. ... 一個不尊重別人生命的地方, 一個只懂往錢看的地方, 是極度危險恐怖的 ...

... 而那些愛抽水之人, 請他們記住他們只可以代表自己發聲, 也希望他們能多點顧及別人的感受. ...

… 記者們辛苦了, 但別忘了留點適當的私隱空間, 讓事件中的家人好好處理他們的情緒! …

<< Amazing Grace >>
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught...
my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear...
the hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares...
we have already come.
T'was Grace that brought us safe thus far...
and Grace will lead us home.

The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years...
bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise...
then when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me....
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now, I see.

August 29, 2010 1:40 AM  
Anonymous nga nga said...

... 化成一縷縷的輕煙了!!! ...

September 18, 2010 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home