芝音

願跟知音人分享生活點滴,有緣聽到芝音者,何不暫且遠離煩憂,呷一口清茶,留言相聚。

Name: 芝芝
Location: Hong Kong

曾是不折不扣的時裝界女強人,因緣際會現任全職家庭主婦,好好享受人生,閒時寫作。喜愛茗茶、烹飪、園藝、室內設計、寫作、旅行,欣賞所有人、事、物的真善美。

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Right here waiting...

As prenursery schooling started, Giselle began to "feel" the idea of "separation" physically and dominantly when we leave her alone to the hands of teachers. As a result, she has been demanding more attention from us at home. On the positive spectrum, she now becomes more patient in getting the attention she needs. I've asked her to sit with her buddy "Teresa" on the stairs in my room while I was working or inside the washroom. Developing from strong resistance at the beginning, she has now made good friends with Teresa along the way and today, I just found her singing and talking to Teresa happily. Not until I was editing this picture did I realize that they two look alike - innocent, simple and beautiful (and with a matching pair of leggings too :) )

I have decided to use this as the wallpaper of all the gadgets that I have, and will ask my hubbie to do the same, just to remind ourselves that our lovely daughter is always waiting for us while we are focusing on something else. Right here waiting... she is.

July 21, 2010 @ 26 months 11 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home